Fort Meade Dog Park
Location: Ernie Pyle, between Youth Center and MacArthur Road.
Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Park users & dog owners assume all risk related to park use - Enter at your own risk. By entering this park you agree to assume all duties and relates of liability.
Dog Park Rules:
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated with tags displayed on collar.
- Dogs must enter an exit on a maximum 6 ft leash.
- No more than two(2) dogs per person allowed.
- No children under the age of fourteen (14) in fenced area.
- No animals other than dogs permitted .
- Dogs must be at least six(6) months old.
- Dogs in season or displaying signs of illness are prohibited.
- Dogs must be in sight and under voice control of owner at all times.
- Dogs showing aggression or playing too rough, must be removed immediately.
- No food of any kind (human or dog treats) allowed. No glass containers on site.
- No toys other than tennis balls or flying disc are allowed.
- Do not allow dogs to dig. Owners will incur expense to fill all holes.
- Owners much collect and properly dispose of all dog waster.
- Owners will be responsible for injuries to other people or pets.
- Any dog with a history of biting is prohibited.
Dog Park rules will be enforced by DES according to FGGM Regulating 40-22, Registration and Control of Animals. Violating posted rules may result in loss of privilege to use dog Park.
All dog bites must be reported to Military Police, 301-677-6622.
Questions? Call Outdoor Recreation at 301-677-6622.