Abrams Hall, (main check-in facility) family quarters, Building 2793, is located on Hawkins Drive at Maps Road. The facility consists of 54 units with private bath, two double beds, microwave and refrigerator, in room amenities, a common use kitchen, laundry and vending machine room on the first floor. First priority is PCS personnel.
In most cases, active and retired military personnel, their families, and official guests (as determined by the Installation Commander) are authorized to stay in Army Lodging for up to 30 days on official orders. Other eligible personnel are authorized for up to seven days. All categories may be extended on a space available basis. TDY personnel are confirmed for the days indicated on their orders. Statements of Nonavailability can only be issued if there are no rooms available.
WTU, MTSS, TDY, and PCS Personnel have priority. Accomdations may be obtained at the Army Lodging main office, Abrams Hall, on Hawkins Drive. There are 145 rooms; in which 56 single private baths with microwave and refrigerator, and in room amenities, 44 private two room suites which include a kitchenette. All rooms come with in-room amenities.
The Distinguished Visitor Quarters (DVQ) has seven suites for 06 and above; each unit contains, in room amenities, one or two bedrooms, living room, private bath and kitchen or kitchenette.
Reservations are accepted and confirmed 60 to 90 days in advance of arrival for TDY and PCS personnel's, and seven day in advance for visitors if space is available. From May through October we suspend taking reservations for visitors due to the demands of our active duty PCS and TDY personnel.
- All facilities are Non-smoking.
- Unsecured reservations will be held until 1800 hours without a credit card.
- Guarantee reservation after 1800 hours requires reservation to be held with a credit card
- Credit Cards accepted are: VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Payment for TDY personnel is due upon check out. If extended stay payment is due every 30 days.
- Payment is due for all others upon check in. Payment/s may be made daily by 1100 if desired on space available status.
- No pets are allowed in guest rooms or around the facilities. On Post kennels are available; please call the Pet Care Center at 301-677-4059 for reservation.
- No charge for children under two year of age. Cribs available at no charge.
- Daily continental breakfast served in Abrams and Brett Hall.
|Abrams Hall||Call for rates.|
|Kuhn (suite)||Call for rates.|
|Single Room Occupancy|
|Brett Hall, Heard Hall single suites||Call for rates.|
|Heard Hall, private bath||Call for rates.|
|Trott & Morton Kuhn(suite)||Call for rates.|
|Nicholson Hall, private bath||Call for rates.|
*Rates are subject to change.*